​​​"My experience with Donna Flynn as a Vocal Coach was absolutely incredible!  She taught me quite a lot about my own voice.  She helped me to loosen up while singing and to really sing the emotion of the song as opposed to “just singing”.  She helped me feel very comfortable which was big for me as I was very nervous in the beginning.

Donna worked with all the vocalists for the concert and we were all impressed with the customized help she was able to offer each person.  Not to mention the various exercises we learned, from breathing to physical exercise and the practical advice on how to take care of my voice.

I went in constantly losing my voice from all my performances, and I left the training with Donna a much better steward of my voice.  Knowing how to rest and knowing how to sing.

I still have a lot of learning to do, but Donna has shown me how to get to my goals as a songwriter/singer! Thank you!”
Toyin Dada – Award Winning Singer including Best African Female Gospel Artist award - African Entertainment Awards &TV Host of African Gospel Vibes

"The only unique thing a singer brings to a song is their voice

because everything else is a remix. Your voice is the only thing nobody else has." - Donna Flynn 


SINGING VOICE LESSONS - Beginner to Advanced


BEGINNER LEVEL Kick-Start System: You make months of progress in weeks, using only "Principles for Best Practice". Your foundation is built on personalised techniques using leading-edge technology.  This is a health focused approach for life-long singing.


INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: Enhance what you already know. Move your singing to the next level using this advanced approach for accelerated learning. We do not need to re-invent the wheel. Singing is not about learning vocal scales or mastering a method. Singing is about using the voice right and progressing one level at a time. Let's find out where your voice is now, and set a plan to move you forward quickly and easily. 


ADVANCED LEVEL: Prepare for a professional career, entry into a university music program, or expand the career you already have. Stand out from the crowd. Find your signature sound and style. Make and impact!




Everyone can improve the sound of their voice


Every session is designed for you, using the most advanced training tools available today, allowing you to make more progress easier.  This training is the real deal.  


Only about 25% of your voice is the gifting you have been given.  The other 75% is know-how.  Know-how, in the end is what divides the singers who send chills down your spine from singers who do not.  I teach you the right skills specific for your voice type, so you develop the know-how.  Anybody can acquire know-how if given the right direction.  I give you that direction.


All you have to do is be open to experiencing something you never have before, bringing your enthusiasm and passion for singing with you.


Areas of Focus Include:

  • Vocal Assessment – Beginning the Journey
  • Tone
  • Breath
  • Voice Control
  • Pitch Production
  • Sound Modification
  • Proper Use of the Voice
  • Articulation, Intonation
  • Voice Styling / Repertoire Building
  • Enhancing Your Richest Vocal Qualities
  • Performance Skills / Delivery / Audition Preparation
  • Vocal Maintenance / Hygiene


Also Available:

  • Stage Fright and Anxiety – Learn to manage fear and feel more confident
  • Children / Teens – Safely develop the younger voice, learning fundamentals specific to the child’s stage of vocal development, building confidence, and setting a solid foundation to grow from
  • The Ageing Voice – Sounding great through the mature years
  • Educational-Kinesiology – Whole Brain Learning – Improve memory retention, memory recall and much more.


Products:

Creating the Sound in You Vocal Training CD – mp3 Electronic Download (purchase online)
eBook Radical Singing - Break Limitations and Unleash the Artistry Within - Electronic Download (purchase online)


You may want to work on some of these area, or perhaps all of them.  Because your goals are top priority, I design your training to fit those parameters, while giving you the most relevant techniques to move you to the next level and bring out the best in your voice. 


Call me today at 416-436-8063 to begin your singing adventure.

 


Voice and Performance Coach

​Singing and Speaking Voice


“It's wonderful how you help people find their own style.  I owe all my singing to you.”
Loril Shannik, Celtic Harp & Vocalist –Multiple Award Winner



“Couldn't have asked for a better, more friendly, more encouraging, more humorous vocal coach!  You are the Charles Darwin of Vocal Training.  You observe and map out the evolution of your students inner voices. Without you, this would not have been possible!  You are Simply Amazing in every respect!!!!”  Desiree Corso, Singer/Songwriter